John Pearce is a Solicitor and Notary Public.
His professional memberships and academic qualifications are:
- President , The Society of Notaries of Victoria
- Fellow, The Society of Notaries of Victoria (FSNV)
- Executive Governor, Board of The Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries
- Fellow, The Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries (FANZCN)
- Member, Law Institute of Victoria
- B Sc (Hons), B Theol, Dip Ed, GDip Social Stats, LL B, GDip Legal Prac, GDip Notarial Prac
Melbourne CBD Office
Our City Office is in the Melbourne Central Business District at
Level 13, 200 Queen Street, Melbourne (corner Little Bourke Street)
A mobile notarial service is also available for both corporate and commercial clients in the Melbourne CBD.
Clients can be seen during Extended Business Hours and on Sundays at the Melbourne CBD office.
For all enquiries please call 03 8648 6541 or call/text 0419 383 397 for a convenient appointment on short notice for the Melbourne CBD or the Eastern Suburbs.
Box Hill South Office
After Hours and Weekend appointments can also be made for the Eastern Suburbs Home Office at
10 Frank Street, Box Hill South (off Riversdale Road between Elgar Road and Station Street).