Indian Drivers Licence Verification
There are times when applying for a VicRoads Driving Licence you have to overcome the hurdle of your name being different on various identification documents. You often need the services of a Notary Public to verify that you are one and the same person.
As a Notary Public, I often notarise a Notarial Certificate for Indian Residents of Victoria to obtain a VicRoads Driving Licence to verify that you are one and the same person.
Some of the common identity documents that John Pearce utilises to certify that you are one and the same person include:
- International Passports
- International Driving Licences
- Marriage Certificates
- Birth Certificates
If you need the services of John Pearce Notary Public to help you in this situation, please ensure you bring 100 points of ID to the appointment.
The Indian Drivers Licence Verification Process
- Book and attend appointment with the Victorian Notary Public like John Pearce.
- Fees for this appointment will vary across Notaries. John charges by time so usually the price will be $88 (10 minutes or less – Please Note: estimate only)
- Bring the Indian Driving Licence along with other identification such as Passports, student and medicare cards.
- Have the Notary create and notarise a Notarial Certificate.
- Take the Notarial Certificate to VicRoads to obtain the VicRoads Driving Licence
How to Book Notarial Certificate Appointments with John Pearce
You have the option of seeing John Pearce at either the Melbourne City Office or Box Hill South Office location. See below for details. You are more than welcome to call 03 8648 6541 during office hours or text 0419 393 397 for more information after hours.
MELBOURNE CITY OFFICE (Extended Business Hours & Sundays)
Level 13, 200 Queen Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
(corner of Queen and Little Bourke Streets)
EASTERN SUBURBS HOME OFFICE (After Hours & Weekends)
10 Frank Street, Box Hill South, Victoria 3128
(off Riversdale Road – ring bell at right hand side steps and proceed to rear of property)
Residents from Australia can book an instant appointment for Notarial Services by clicking either Blue Button below
Please Note: Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may incur a fee. Please ensure that you arrive in a timely manner.
Updated: June 2019